Jackson, MS asked in Traffic Tickets for Mississippi

Q: I received a careless operation ticket after a wreck I was the only vehicle involved I was on my back to MS getting on

Off of 12 w right when you are at to get on the Hwy I heard a boom my airbags deyployed my passenger side busted out. My car was spinning out of control no cars were on the Hwy on my side when I hit the barrier it slowed me down got control turned blinkers nobody would stop. Called for police and medics that police was nowhere around and no witnesses . That stop said he's gonna tow your then drop you off at the service station I believe something happened under my front end right tire looked like it had blown but was still under my car my right rim was cracked so why were they still up under I think something was on it holding down like something from the front end I am guilty of not having insurance or a tag right the when I got that right after I got I had to put a motor in it I'm on a fixed it was hard to do everything at one time but the state police officer was a jerk but the ticket just says only careless operation so how much would that ticket be I can't come back there I no way

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Arthur Calderon
Arthur Calderon
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Cleveland, MS
  • Licensed in Mississippi

A: You may want to consider contacting the local court and ask for the court clerk. Once you do that, then ask the clerk how much the fine would be.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.