Q: Why does this need to be read without consultation concerning the underlying issues that have not yet been addressed?

I was suffering from a period of Incapacity due to third degree burns, burn surgery, and an eighteen month recovery from those burns and the surgery. I could not adequately represent myself. I had my Constitutional rights trampled all over. They did not provide what was subpoenaed for that trial. Nor did they include the transcripts with the said VA's sworn Oath for review in the Court of Appeals who denied my Petition for a Writ of Mandamus. They obviously were not after the truth. I need help addressing these issues in U.S. District Court and see that there is a lawsuit here. If not a lawsuit against both Todd and Wadena County Human Services than a lawsuit against the State of Minnesota Department of Human Services as a whole and in part of my girlfriend being the subject of data here and myself. We just would like relief. They basically butchered our names, papers, and effects for over six years in Appeals and if any of you could only see the Todd County matters (A18-0196).

1 Lawyer Answer
William Bailey
William Bailey
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Minneapolis, MN
  • Licensed in Minnesota

A: It sounds like you have a complex civil appellate matter. You should consult privately with an attorney who handles civil rights appeals. You can use the search function on this site and give a few a call.

Tim Akpinar agrees with this answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.