Tampa, FL asked in Child Support and Divorce for Florida

Q: Me and my exhusband divorced now he back in don’t pay anything except child support do i count him in household?

We have two girls one autistic i receive ssi for her

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Victoria Lyn Anderson
Victoria Lyn Anderson
  • Orlando, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: I’m not completely sure I understand your question but if you are filling out a form and it asks for who resides in the home you want to be sure to answer it truthfully. I would suggest contacting and attorney though to ask your question so it can be answered fully because it could depend on what you are doing, why and what his status in your home is ie is he renting a room vs are you two back together etc.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.