Union, NJ asked in Consumer Law and Small Claims for New Jersey

Q: What is my recourse if car dealer never fixed my car properly after 7 visits in 8 months and $4000 pLus brakes.

After 8 months, diagnose crack in engine wall. 2013 audi 135k miles. They kept telling me they are having trouble diagnosing the problem After 8 months say cant be fixed. They had my car three different times for a month each time, trying to diagnose it

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Ivan Raevski
Ivan Raevski
  • Metuchen, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: you could sue the car dealer in small claims court in your county. i doubt it would be cost effective to hire an attorney for your case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.