Mobile, AL asked in Wrongful Death for Alabama

Q: What is it going to take for people to notice the wrongful executions of black lives in the state of Alabama death row?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing

A: It will take people who care organizing together. I suggest you contact the Southern Poverty Law Center, NAACP, ACLU of Alabama to find out who is working on the issue. Some faith groups are also working on that issue. Sojourners, & Repairers of the Breach may be able to tell you who in Alabama is working on that issue.

for Sojourners :

Phone 202-328-8842

Fax 202-328-8757


All the best in your quest for justice.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.