Soledad, CA asked in Personal Injury and Health Care Law for California

Q: I have a slip and fall personal injury neligence. , Other lawyer he's putting words in my mouth , I want to ask the

If they can put this on hold , because I am representing my self, other lawyer keep sending papword to fill out but I need to go to the help center that way they could help me fill the papers I don't cuz I don't know what I'm doing he keeps sending me papers over and over putting pressure on me I have stress and ice putting more stress ontop of stress,dental cements of paper saying that I'm not cooperating that alarm turn Ethan then he sanctioning me he's doing a lot of stuff to me that's not even right cuz he's taking advantage of a situation he what he wants to do is drop the case he tells me I don't have a case that I'm going to lose that I'm a fraud that might go to jail he's threatening me with all this stuff, literally I'm sick and tired on that I want to quit but I can't I was normal after the fall I'm not the same person no more,so this day the store owner is even more game against I just took pictures a couple days ago I sent my friend his floor is worse is the tiles broken I

1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing

A: You need to get an attorney. Contact a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) --they give free consults. Of course the other lawyer can run rings around you--he or she went to law school. Get a free consult so you understand the basics. Then you can decide whether it's worth it to keep going or not.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.