Beverly Hills, FL asked in Cannabis & Marijuana Law for Florida

Q: I was buying weed & I sent him the money first. Got no product, disputed money with bank. They r going to cops.

I was marijuana from someone. He asked me to send him the money first, I did. He then asked me to do a delivery fee, which I did. I did this all under my name because he never said otherwise. Things then began to get weird. He asked to see my medical card, which is my mothers who I was helping with this. I sent him the picture & he then said the payments needed to match the card. Very suspicious, so I decided to just dispute the money with my bank. I guess he got a notification because then he messaged me telling me he was going to the local authorities with my information. I ended up deleting the app I was communicating with him through. I am really freaking out, Will I get in trouble?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Jeffrey Snyder
Jeffrey Snyder
  • Jacksonville, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Time to stop posting facts about your potential criminal case and start contacting criminal law attorneys asap.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.