Louisville, KY asked in Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for Kentucky

Q: WeR US citizens andOur StimuluswasUSED2 pay a debt 4yr2013! ItsNOTlegal! I am American and My kids and me deserv relief

The man that gets our taxes a portion of my weekly pay all this cares for the kids that I have today in the present and I don’t understand how they take our money that supposed to be 4 us now to their father that hasn’t had them in over 6 or 7 years please help what can I do

1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: What is your question? More facts are needed to discern your request.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.