Phoenix, AZ asked in Criminal Law and Civil Rights for Arizona

Q: Daughter arrested last night

No Bond

judge at 4pm




how much trouble is she in??


Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Michelle Villanueva Skura
Michelle Villanueva Skura
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Mesa, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: From your description the charges are likely:


(001) Count of Disorderly Conduct- Refuse to Disperse

Without knowing the specifics of your daughter’s case and taking into consideration the Governor's recent curfew/declaration of emergency, our estimate is that these charges will likely be classified as a Misdemeanor 1. Misdemeanors range from level 1-6, with 1 being the most serve and 6 being the least.

While a misdemeanor is not as serious as a Felony, it carries serious ramifications such as hefty fines and incarceration. Long term a conviction of this nature could impact her ability to secure scholarships, stay in school, secure professional licensing and overall job prospects.

Please feel free to contact our office to speak to an Attorney today.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.