Q: My family dr wellness checkup asthma checkup nurse steps out he ask me disrobe sticks speculum inside me then his two

Fingers. He knew two years prior planned parenthood did paps since 13 yr. also I check at age 40 paps are done 3-5 yrs he knew I had one yr before so he intentionally sexual misconduct. I reported it to nurse on other side building 4 days later also MHS case manager and dr that had me report to medical board. His patients is our local sheriff city jail administrative officers., I want him arrested I had very difficult time since this happened to me. No asthma checkup given. Nurse on the other side office which is his wife nurse for different business never reported his sexual misconduct I told her about. But said she not sure how I lived through it or able to be there. I missed numerous appointments It was hard seeing his wife after sexual misconduct done to me to her side office was thrown out in August. When I was to get blood retested in sept I was 15 mins late his office terminated me. Both offices are holding my medical records won’t give to me or forward to other doctors

1 Lawyer Answer
James Avery
James Avery
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Denver, CO
  • Licensed in Indiana

A: A sexual assault which should be reported to the local police or Sheriff office. Send certified letter with all the details of they won’t take your statement. Get therapy through Victims Assistance if you can not afford it.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.