Indiana Sexual Harassment Questions & Answers

Q: I slept with My supervisor and found out a week later I had herpes. I’m almost sure it came from him and he knew it.

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law, Employment Law, Personal Injury and Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Answered on Jan 9, 2019
Peter N. Munsing's answer
Contact a member of the Indiana Assn for Justice in your area who handles employment issues; they represent workers and give free consults.

Q: What is sexual misconduct in indiama

1 Answer | Asked in Criminal Law and Sexual Harassment for Indiana on
Answered on Mar 15, 2018
Andrew L. Bennett's answer
Need some details to answer your question.

Q: What will happen if an 18 year old made out with a 15 year old?

1 Answer | Asked in Sexual Harassment and Criminal Law for Indiana on
Answered on May 6, 2017
Paul Stanko's answer
"Making out" is not a form of intercourse or deviant conduct. It may be a form of sexual battery, depending on what you mean by "making out". The 18 year old should consult an attorney if he or she is concerned about specific conduct.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.