Savannah, GA asked in DUI / DWI and Traffic Tickets for Pennsylvania

Q: I got a ticket Driving with a Suspended License (DUI ) 1543 B but my license was suspended by 1543A ( Driving

Will the court throw it out because it was inaccurate ?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Ellis B. Klein
Ellis B. Klein
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Doylestown, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: You need to retain a lawyer or at least consult with one. If you are wrong, there is mandatory jail time that ranges from 60 days to 6 months. If your license was ever suspended for DUI and if it was never restored then it is in fact a DUI suspension. The law says it is always going to be DUI suspended until and unless it gets restored. To answer your question, if you are cited with the wrong law then you can ask for dismissal. Get a lawyer as the consequences are severe. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.