Ellwood City, PA asked in Personal Injury for Pennsylvania

Q: I got hurt from a healthy snack bar.

My husband purchased a snack bar and I was sharing this snack bar with my son when a piece of splintered wood wedged in between my teeth. It was painful I had to asked my husband to help me to pull it out. My son almost choke from it.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Pennsylvania attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for a week. There was not a question included, but it's possible you may be wondering about your legal rights here. Although the experience sounds like it was distressing, it could be difficult to base an injury case on damages of this nature. In accepting cases on a contingency basis, attorneys will generally examine damages from the standpoint of injuries that are significant and which can be substantiated by objective medical documentation - something tangible for jurors to see. You could reach out to attorneys to ask their perspective on the matter. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.