New Orleans, LA asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Louisiana

Q: How can I get my grandbaby weed, domestic abuse countless times baby scared to go home no money for att. Ocs won’t help?

My daughter and her husband back and fourth I have baby 80% time only when it’s convienent or to hurt me they want her but she has been through all this with them drug bust weed smoke in cars with her no immuzations but has Medicaid I’m scared with covid they send her wit anybody for how ever long I have her for almost two months almost every week to two weeks my daughter says she has devil in her and needs help but won’t give me custody baby refuses to go home scared to death of them and they living where ever I have no money and I’m scared wat is going to happen to my grand child she needs help please can someone help me ??? He tried to kill my daughter in front of baby he is illegal Allen from hundurus been in trouble so many times my daughter been to jail they go to colorodo to get tons of weed products to steal from each other or get busted and it gets taken by law they been evicted 4 times they have money and attorney i dont i just love and care for my grandbaby I have proof ...

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Joshua Burke Johnson
Joshua Burke Johnson
  • Metairie, LA
  • Licensed in Louisiana

A: You will need to contact an attorney, Grandparent rights to custody can become tricky as the parents often are given deference by the court.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.