Sacramento, CA asked in Medical Malpractice for California

Q: My husband was in hospital and i would like a lawyer to look at his records

Medical malpractice

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A California attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for a month. At this point, you could repost your question in the Medical Malpractice category. But because this is more of a Q & A Board than an attorney referral service, you may get the same results again.

Another option is to reach out to attorneys. You could reach out to med mal attorneys on this site (Find-a-Lawyer tab above), or ones you find on your own. Attorneys in this field generally offer free initial consults (that's between you and the attorney). With COVID, many law firms offer virtual or telephone conference initial consults. If you have the records reduced to a PDF file, or at least some form of email attachments, that could help. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.