New Albany, MS asked in Criminal Law for Mississippi

Q: is it best to fess up to Money stole from work. Or better to see what evidence they have and let lawyer work it out

Money has been takin from where i Work and i would like to get ahead of this thing. No Questions have been asked yet.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

A: Never give the prosecution its case if you do not have to. You're thinking about things the right way; however, you need to reach out to a criminal defense lawyer ASAP so that they can guide you through the process and discuss the facts of your case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.