Q: Doctors mutilated my genital area and my organs to remove trocars doctors left

Never been told I was operated on. I was to have cystoscope and was discharged with same. Pathology can’t find anything on me. My flesh and instruments must have left the hospital. No doctor will help me heal not even hospitals. Please help me.

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Georgia attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for a week, and it sounds like you are in need of medical attention as well as legal guidance. I'm very sorry for your ordeal - you should reach out to Georgia medical malpractice attorneys (see the tab above "Find a Lawyer," or run searches on your own). Med mal attorneys generally offer free initial consults and with COVID, you could likely arrange a virtual consult. Whether or not a law firm expresses interest in handling your matter, look into state or federal public information resources that could hopefully help you get the medical care you need. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.