Hesperia, CA asked in Landlord - Tenant for California

Q: I was locked out of my warehouses with no eviction notice or court order how can I get my machines back

I was given the company to see if I could build it and none of these people honored the covid rules

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Octavio Velarde
Octavio Velarde
  • Landlord Tenant Lawyer
  • San Diego, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Depending on what your lease agreement says and damages are, I would file a suit in court and ask for immediate injunctive relief. I would probably also seek punitive damages. California has strict prohibitions on landlord self-help remedies. I would contact a landlord–tenant lawyer immediately.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.