Baltimore, MD asked in Divorce for Maryland

Q: If I strike my answer to will they continue with mediation? That’s what I really need to should I proceed.

If I ask them to dismiss my answer will they continue with a hearing or I should just go with it. We are still living together and have a sexual relationship. I would want the court to dismiss his complaint of Adultery.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy E. Howie
Timothy E. Howie
  • Annapolis, MD
  • Licensed in Maryland

A: This question appears to be a follow up to a question earlier today. I really cannot answer your question without knowing the facts of your case. You should confer with a lawyer who can assess all of the facts of your case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.