Clermont, FL asked in Real Estate Law for Florida

Q: How do you hold a Real Property Title in Puerto Rico? do you have Join tenancy, Tenants by Entirety (TBE)?

my mom died, we were 11 brothers and sisters and three of them died. If we sell the house, do we share the proceeds with the children of the disease?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Terrence H Thorgaard
Terrence H Thorgaard
  • Freeeport, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Why don't you ask this question in Justia > Ask a Lawyer > Puerto Rico? the fact that you may be in Florida doesn't make any difference how this question would be answered. The law may be different in every state or territory, as well as in Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.

And I assume you mean "children of the deceased", i.e.: your mother.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.