Independence, MO asked in Products Liability for Missouri

Q: Please help i need to cancel an order of geehii pills from swift breeze fitness, and stop further shipments, this info

Ordered by mistake, thought it was going to be under $7, turned out to be $72, please help me get ahold of swift breeze fitness, they manufactor geehi pills, there is no information on how to cancel an order or to prevent further shipments and chargers, please help i am on disability

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Ronald J. Eisenberg
Ronald J. Eisenberg
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Chesterfield, MO
  • Licensed in Missouri

A: If you are looking to hire an attorney, use Justia's lawyer search tool and find an attorney near you. Without reviewing the facts and terms and conditions for the transaction, it would be hard for an attorney to determine whether you have the right to cancel the transaction. Missouri law recognizes the concept of a mutual mistake, but it sound like your situation involves a unilateral mistake (just you).

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.