Philadelphia, PA asked in Personal Injury and Social Security for Pennsylvania

Q: I am an orphan who has been kept from exercises around my orphan also starved and robbed for my social security

Who do i contact law firm?...or officers my contact info original bc my name is it in Philadelphia....

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: This is really something that a Pennsylvania attorney familiar with child protection matters would know how to handle. I'm not certain if there is such a category here that deals with child welfare services or child protective services. The closest category might be Family Law - If you were able to reach out to family law law firms in the Philadelphia area, it's possible a family law attorney might be able to steer you in the right direction. If an attorney can't help you directly, ask them what government agencies you might be able to contact for help. There's a website - Philadelphia 311 - (if you could paste this long link into a browser),Sunday%2C%20and%20Holidays%20Location%3A%20City%20Hall%20Room%20167

They have a phone number and links to public officials like the mayors office or city council members

They say they can be reached directly at (215) 686-8686 if for any reason you can't dial 311.

I hope that one of these resources, or maybe social workers, can help you.

Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.