El Paso, TX asked in Real Estate Law for New Mexico

Q: No will. Have oldest brother who moved in to parents house and dont let no one else live their.

Not all my other brothers and sisters have given him their part of the house.

Meanwhile the house is falling into serious and bad disrepair. Litteraly falling down.

He has become a hoarder to the point that the city cited him and ordered him to clean the house and property up.

Its a big house and he lives alone.

I want to move in and live their also and clean, but really dont know how to go about it, since his already been their for several years.

What can i do??

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: Hire a competent attorney for prosecute an Action for a Sale for Partition.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.