Hopkinsville, KY asked in Criminal Law and Libel & Slander for Kentucky

Q: My EX keeps calling my current boyfriend telling all kinds of horrid lies. He has told him to stop contacting him.

My current boyfriend and myself have blocked him, but he(the EX) downloads those text and call apps and continues to call. He(the EX) has attempted to put a GPS tracker on my phone. He(the EX) has had other females send him(the EX) messages on social media posing as me. He refuses to give my mother my belongings(including social security card and birth certificate) and tells her he doesn't have my belongings because he had someone bring them to her home and drop them at the end of her driveway(did not happen). He refuses to give name of person who he had "drop my belongings at the end of the driveway". He has left voicemails stating I stole his medication and was selling it to other men while he was at work. He told him several times that I have herpes(not true at all). What can I do legally about this? My current boyfriend and I both have saved all text messages, Facebook messages, Facebook comments, and voicemails that he has left on both of our phones and my Facebook and messenger

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Take a criminal complaint for harassing communications and harassment?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.