Roswell, GA asked in Probate for Georgia

Q: Probate Court Gordon County

I filled this Caveat with Gordon County probate Court I did this with information from the internet .. My mother died my evil sister made her sign a will all it said is everything is my sisters .. My mom would have never done this , A\ll the family members agree and have exabits in what I filled... I know where the real will is but can not say anything in fear of my sister destroying it. I need help need to know what comes next and if this goes to jury trial I need real help.. There is also the issue of the funeral home cremating my mothers body without my approval .... my sister forged my name on the paper work , at least she thought she did, she was so drunk she signed my dead fathers name ...Judge has scheduled a hearing June 23rd . How do I ask the court to get my moms computer out of her house??? My sister is living in my moms house . The computer has the original will on it . How can I get the court to get this computer with out raising a red flag to my sister ,I think she m

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Robert W. Hughes Jr.
Robert W. Hughes Jr.
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Lawrenceville, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: First, a computer cannot contain an original will. It might contain a copy of an original will, but an original will is the actual one signed by your mother. As for your other questions, it takes a lot of evidence to overcome a will. You will need an attorney to make your case for you. These cases usually cost thousands of dollars and you should consult with a lawyer about this matter.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.