Montclair, CA asked in Criminal Law for California

Q: How much does a case like this cost? Misdemeanor threatening phonecalls, in Rancho Cucamonga Ca.

My wife and mother to my 12yr old boy & I have reconsitled, and we're were back together now. SHE was Subponead by the D.A. last week, and she missed her court date. There offering me a disturbing the peace misdemeanor charge. That's there deal. The incident took place 3months ago. I was arrested & Im out on bail.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: more info needed.

which court? which courtroom, DA etc

the crime is against the People of the State of California and it is up to them through the DA to decide if charges are dropped etc.

however, if she is not going to testify, the DA may not want to pursue OR the DA may try to make a case based on the evidence they have from the arrest.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.