Asked in Uncategorized for Kentucky

Q: Got pulled over going 71 in a 35 and reckless op. Officer wrote down wrong make of vehicle.

Got pulled over going 71 in a 35. Already have 6 points in my license. Officer wrote down wrong make. What’s the chance of it getting tossed out or what should I do to try to avoid a license suspension. I plan on trying to file no contest as he wrote a mistake. If he did that when he had my registration right in front of him how do we know I was speeding?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Kentucky attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for two weeks. If you haven't already responded or hired a traffic ticket attorney, you could repost your question under Traffic Tickets. Or in the interest of not losing further time, you could reach out to a Kentucky traffic ticket attorney. You could search independently on your own or you could use the Find-a-Lawyer tab above. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.