Broken Arrow, OK asked in Child Support for Oklahoma

Q: i get social security my son gets $900.00 plus $243.00 a month. My reap support is up. 900.00 should pay for the rear. ?

I'm in Oklahoma the law is I do not have to pay 243.00 and the rear should be paid since i have been paying since may 2019. My question is do my son get the SS and child support and l yet have a rear. my rear is about 4,000.00 and going up.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Pete David Louden
Pete David Louden
  • Norman, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: It depends on what the court has ordered. If you are not sure just take your court documents to an attorney and they can take a look and explain what you are dealing with. Best of luck!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.