Salinas, CA asked in Traffic Tickets for California

Q: I did my full 3sec stop & the officer said that he saw me going 10 on speed & not doing my stop ?

He was like 4 cars away on skyway blvd to get to the airport blvds yield & the stop that i was at ? He also accused me of being drunk & continue to ask me how much I had , had of alcohol . ( I don’t drink )

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Randy Bryan Ligh
Randy Bryan Ligh
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Baton Rouge, LA

A: You are welcome to contest the ticket. The best way to contest a ticket is to have a traffic ticket attorney represent you. Use the Justia Find a Lawyer tab, search for traffic ticket lawyers in your area, contact a few, discuss the specifics of your case with them, obtain your options and then (if you decide to go this route) hire the one with whom you are most comfortable.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.