Austin, TX asked in Criminal Law, Appeals / Appellate Law, Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for Texas

Q: If a psychiatrist makes a false report with lawyer in on it. Is it a crime because it falls under Texas Rules of Evidenc

Judge signs for psychiatrist to see me April 30 and resend is lawyer could not talk to me about case, said I was argumentative or did not meet him. Court records shows he said he tried to meet me on May 3. But doctor report is also dated May 3. How can I argumentative with a man that I never meet? When I got back DA threaten if I did not plea the way they wanted I be drugged up. They left that part out of court records. I have all the motions, transcrips, false report by doctor and report bringing me back to court.

1 Lawyer Answer
Kiele Linroth Pace
Kiele Linroth Pace
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Austin, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: No, there are not any offenses defined in the Texas Rules of Evidence. That said, Tampering with a Governmental Record is an offense defined in the Texas Penal Code.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.