Asked in Criminal Law for New York

Q: Can you help me to get back my bitcoin from scammer?


I invested bitcoin in the TCPRO Company. They promised to return my funds after 45 days. But, they are scammers and blocked me on Telegram. Their website is and the address is New York based on the website.

Can you help me to get back my funds?


Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Luigi Vigliotti
Luigi Vigliotti
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Garden City, NY
  • Licensed in New York

A: You should contact law enforcement to report this crime. Most attorneys that are on this forum that practice criminal law are defense lawyers. In other words, we represent those charged with crimes. Since you appear to be the victim of a crime, you should contact law enforcement. If the perpetrators are caught, they may be required to pay restitution to you as part of the disposition of their case. In addition, you may be able to sue civilly to retrieve your bitcoin. I hope it wasn't a substantial amount of bitcoin. In any event, good luck!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.