Philadelphia, PA asked in Criminal Law, Appeals / Appellate Law, Civil Rights and Constitutional Law for Pennsylvania

Q: I need to find case law defending against 5503 a(1) (2) (3) (4). I have a couple days to find c.l. but I'm not sure...

...sure how to locate any. I was assaulted on my property by a cop for recording, he broke my property

and he refused to identify. My reaction was provoked. There was no intent on my part to be disorderly. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.. thanks

1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
  • Wyomissing, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: you need to find an attorney. As you may have a possible civil case, contact the ACLU, ask to talk to someone who handles "police misconduct" cases, ask them for names of their "cooperating attorneys." Speak to one or more of those.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.