Glenwood Springs, CO asked in Divorce and Arbitration / Mediation Law for Colorado

Q: Ex wife won't comply to court order, My motions keep getting denid. I just want my name off the mortgage/ loan. Thanx

She had 2 years to get refinanced and now it 4 months past that. I keep filling motions because it was already meditated, but she won't comply and won't agree to a new mediation. My last motion to go back to the original order has been denied. What can I do ? She's just prolonging this whole ordeal, and I feel I should have rights too, to speed up this process. This just shouldn't be so difficult to follow the Judges Orders, or go back to mediation. Thank you

1 Lawyer Answer
Sabra M. Janko
Sabra M. Janko pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Colorado Springs, CO
  • Licensed in Colorado

A: If she will not comply with a court order, you can move to enforce. I don't know what has been happening in your case with your motions.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.