Chicago, IL asked in DUI / DWI for Minnesota

Q: I am from Minnesota and I was put on a 2-year probation for a second degree DUI home state of imposition I have comple

I completed everything except the driving with care and the med impact panel I'm from Minnesota I work full time in healthcare I lost my grandma and my mother just in the last 7 months due to covid plus nine of my residents that have been long term with me I have complied with everything that court has asked me to I have just ran out of time what will happen to me

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Jonathan Matthew Holson
Jonathan Matthew Holson
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Saint Cloud, MN
  • Licensed in Minnesota

A: I would expect that a probation violation might be filed. I’d suggest that you complete the driving with care and victim impact panel ASAP. Additionally, telling the court that you’ve done everything that was asked of you is a bad idea because you haven’t. You haven’t completed the DWC and Victim Impact Panel. Get an attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.