Fort Lauderdale, FL asked in Criminal Law and Constitutional Law for Florida

Q: I’m a victim of remote neural monitoring. What should I do? Who should I contact?

1 Lawyer Answer
Charles M.  Baron
Charles M. Baron
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Hollywood, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: That's an Interesting question; I never heard of remote neural monitoring, so I just googled the phrase, "remote neural monitoring court cases". That turns up a number of court decisions which uniformly reject all such claims. The Courts dismiss such claims based on reasons such as, "not sufficiently grounded in reality" (case at ), and "bizarre and delusional" (case at

.pdf ).

Another issue you have is that, when you want to take legal action against someone who is victimizing you, you must be able to identify who that someone is. So even if were being victimized in some way that can realistically be presented to a Court, you cannot get to square one if you can't identify the aggressor. In the extremely rare situation of an anonymous aggressor (for example, an unidentified stalker), you'd need to get either the police or a private investigator to track that person down if you can't handle the task of identification yourself.

Therefore, since the situation you present (as phrased) is not anything that any lawyer can help you with, your best bet to address the physical and/or mental issue that you are experiencing is to consult a medical professional to determine if he/she can help you with the issue (if you have not done that already).

Jane Kim and Terrence H Thorgaard agree with this answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.