Lebanon, KY asked in Family Law and Personal Injury for Kentucky

Q: can you be charged with a crime in Kentucky and not be advised, never had a trial, always waiver of recording ,

took my child from me , court records altered through the Clerk of Court , I was recently informed through a reliable source that custody was already took and The Department of Community Based Services and Commonwealth of Kentucky's Court of Justice are hiding it from me , I have trial for a TPR , January 20, 2022 , I am positive it's fake , I have 3 police reports in my possession that questionable ,, What can I do to make sure my case will be heard because the Judge recused and I have only seen him twice since 2018 , I have a sick feeling that since he recused in my case that it will be unheard, my child can not be located through our family, and she is 15 , I'm sick almost to death worried. The First time I seen the judge was on July 14, 2021 contact with my child has been suspended, Seen him the second time October 25, 2021 and he recused and I want to make sure my case Isn't sweep under .. My Daughter Is my world...

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: Hire a private attorney who regularly handles tprs and can get to the bottom of what’s really going on in your case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.