Ambler, PA asked in Traffic Tickets for Pennsylvania

Q: I plead guilty to traffic summons MDJC via mail 10 days ago and want to change to not guilty, can I ?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Ellis B. Klein
Ellis B. Klein
  • Traffic Tickets Lawyer
  • Doylestown, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: You cannot withdraw your guilty plea but you have 30 days from when he fully with need to file an appeal in the county court. You will then get a new court date. Get a lawyer to represent you so hopefully you can get your points reduced. You will get a letter from PennDOT shortly that imposes points on your license and if you appeal and get less points penndot will make the change. Get a lawyer as you will have a better chance that this resolves with reduced points

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.