Frisco, TX asked in Personal Injury and Car Accidents for Oklahoma

Q: I need to know if I have a lawsuit..

I had went out with a friend which I thought was my friend and he was taking me home and I can tell that he had been up a few nights probably on some kind of drug when he was dropping me off he was screaming at me telling me to get out get out I was trying to get my things together and snap my seatbelt as I was taking a step to get out he pushed the gas seat belt wrapped around me he saw me fly out and he saw the door shut all the way down to the corner of the road I was banging on the truck yelling his name my son even came outside cuz he heard me screaming from inside the house he gets out and he says what are you screaming for you f****** b**** and my son helps me inside the house and he drives away I took pictures of my wounds my entire backside is road I wouldn't even call it burns it's gone huge chunk out of my back gone I've had nightmares every night since then and he sends me a text and tells me to stop whining and to get over it he's been in trouble before a lot of car accide

1 Lawyer Answer
Stephen Arnold Black
Stephen Arnold Black
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Orlando, FL

A: Yes you should retain counsel and file a police report as well as file an insurance claim against his liability carrier for damages. Do not delay in seeking treatment medical treatment immediately.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.