Bonnieville, KY asked in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice for Kentucky

Q: Is there anyone besides lawyers that can help you get a misdiagnosed case to court?

If anyone is on medication for 8 years and didn’t need it, why doesn’t that speak for itself that it will harm your body.

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Kentucky attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for two weeks. Lawyers are generally the common option for help with med mal cases. You could check online if alternate resources are available, but many people do seek out lawyers for such matters. One of the reasons for this is that most law firms in the med mal field offer free initial consults, and if they find the potential basis for a case, they generally work on a contingency basis. That's something to be discussed with individual firms - every firm can have its own specific terms and working arrangements. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.