San Antonio, TX asked in Foreclosure and Real Estate Law for Texas

Q: I was working with a company to save my house (christian Consultants of Texas). 10yrs ago my husband passed away.

The house would go to his children when they are old enough or we can sell. Financially things got bad. That's when I contacted Christian Consultants of Texas. So the process was started. Some employees came to the house and took pictures of inside and outside and another employee came by for mine and my boyfriend signature so they can see where we stand with our credit then 20min later a Notory came by and stamped it. . Susan said we have nothing to worry about and if things gone bad that she will help us move a find a place. My boyfriend always responded to Susan txt and phone calls. A week went by my boyfriend called her to see where we stand about selling the house. We were shocked when Susan told us she sold the house because we didn't respond to her txt or calls and the deed was purchased for $10 and to vacate.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
John Cucci Jr.
John Cucci Jr. pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: I am not sure what the question is.

If you want to reverse the transaction, you will have to sue, and fast. Fraud usually has a one-year statute of limitations within which you must sue the offending person or company.

Please go see a lawyer ASAP!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.