Kingman, AZ asked in Employment Discrimination, Employment Law and Personal Injury for Arizona

Q: What lawyer would I need if iv been denied for my invoice by fiduciary of ex employer due to lack of detailed services?

Denied my 1509hrs of 24hr in home care giving for my ex employer sum of $24,304.00 invoiced to the fiduciary. And denied due to (if is discrimination ) for I am now relationship with ex employers daughter that the fiduciary is now suing and is malicious and only acts through Ill will and now denies me my wedges after invoiced. Since I received my response I have emailed only two weeks after response the detailed long description of my services provided for my ex employer.his daughter who lived as a resident too had also sent a email describing in detail my service details.

That would initiate a pay out action for me then rite ?

Well they ignored me till nearing end of probate and I sent a creditors claim with ten exhibits of evidence showing so and also filed a complaint with the programs and investigations unit and proved everything needed. The thing is the judge is in cahoots with the fiduciary to see her to success in the estate probate case. The outcome was no further action ???

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: An Arizona attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for three weeks. What kind of lawyer do you need? Of the categories you chose, an employment attorney might be a logical starting point. The other two categories you posted under, Employment Discrimination and Personal Injury, do not appear significant. An employment attorney should be able to sort out what is at the heart of your not being paid, and if need be, they could probably consult with a civil litigation attorney if the lawsuit you mention is outside their scope of work. And they could probably consult with a probate attorney if necessary for the estate-related matters. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.