Salt Lake City, UT asked in Criminal Law for Utah

Q: Can a tipster look thru your window which is hunch up and report a crime to police in utah

I case there are anyone who seen my previous messages I thought I was paranoid so got my own urine test from doctor came up clean now found out downstairs neighbor and across the street neighbor broke into my back window hide something in my spare bedroom they did not know I was taking out garbage heard them telling cops that they saw me hide crack in room and where it was have two yrs clean my windows you need something to stand on cops are here now what with search warrant

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Aric M. Cramer
Aric M. Cramer
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • St. George, UT
  • Licensed in Utah

A: As you have been told before by me and other attorneys, you need to hire an attorney if you have been charged with a crime. You cannot represent yourself on this by asking questions online. All cases are very fact specific and there is no silver bullet to defend you. Please call an attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.