Stone Mountain, GA asked in Child Custody, Divorce, Land Use & Zoning and Criminal Law for Georgia

Q: How do I go about getting my kids back. My house back and all the property my wife has damaged.

She is on prescription medication including methamphetamines. is charged with domestic violence with the band stating she’s not allowed on my property. Was back on my property and charged with assault and battery. abuse my children. Stolen broken my property. Filed for divorce

will not let me see my children.

A Family Court judge has made me leave the property leaving me with no safe place to live. As well as leaving the children in her custody.

1 Lawyer Answer
Homer P Jordan IV
Homer P Jordan IV
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: It sounds as though there is a police record of this, since she was charged. You should consult with an attorney who can review the facts of the case in detail and present you with the options.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.