Covington, KY asked in Civil Rights for Kentucky

Q: So basically I’m on felony diversion I slammed the bathroom door open and the door cut her head

So basically I’m on felony diversion I slammed the bathroom door open and it accidentally hit my wife and the door cut her head and my roommate got scared and called the police thinking we were in a physical argument I was not there but the police came and asked my wife if she wanted to press charges she didn’t what’s going to happen? do I need to report this to my probation officer even though I wasn’t physically there or talked with the police? She told the police there was no need to press charges but I’m worried they think other wise since she had to get stitches it was a accident and was all a misunderstanding my roommate freaked out when he saw blood

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy Denison
Timothy Denison
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Louisville, KY
  • Licensed in Kentucky

A: What is your question? You should report everything to your PO immediately.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.