Winter Haven, FL asked in Civil Litigation and Small Claims for Florida

Q: After 1 year of paying agreement, the bank continuous to report to credit agencies being late, what recourse do I have?

The agreement authorized by a judge in court and to be paid on a monthly basis agreed by the bank and myself. But I have been denied loans and credit help because the bank reported since the date of the new agreement as been late on monthly causing a negative report of my credit worthiness. So I have had to over load my credit cards and loans to pay off my credit cards have been denied causing me to owe more.

1 Lawyer Answer
Bruce Alexander Minnick
Bruce Alexander Minnick
  • Tallahassee, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: It is impossible for any Florida lawyer to help you unless you give them legible copies of all the documents underlying this banking credit problem and the court documents you refer to here. Search for an experienced banking lawyer here on Justia and contact them.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.