Redding, CA asked in Criminal Law for California

Q: How can I get charged with child endangerment child neglect child abuse in a domestic violence if I wasn't driving

So about two week ago we were using a generator to power the house the city of Redding cam at red Tag the house so we finally got the rest of the money to have power turned back on and so we were at the city hall in the sheriff shows up and I'm sitting in the car with my daughter and five-year-old daughter my baby mom I just dropped her off cuz you just had a baby and she was late to appointment anyways they're trying to get me for child abuse child neglect child endangerment the desperate domestic violence all because at the time I wasn't driving and my daughter didn't have a booster seat but I was waiting for my babym9mmaI to get back from the appointment when the officer approached the car he pulled me out of it and told me to put my head back and close my eyes for 30 seconds and then open them and goes up your high and puts me in handcuffs fist off what type of test is that ? And second I was never drug tested or blood drop so dose that mean case close?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Arturo Angel Burga
Arturo Angel Burga
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Fight this. Easy win for a competent defense attorney

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.