Asked in Workers' Compensation for California

Q: Negligence by my Workers Comp Attorney and his AME Neurologist Doctor. Will not Write Spinal Cord Injury to Neck.

How Can I Report this to the Medical Unit of the WCAB?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Alan Jackson
Gary Alan Jackson
  • Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • Huntington Beach, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: why do you want to go to the government for help? i would suggest you get your own medical eval to address your dispute with the AME. this is how you attack another doctor on his own terms. let the doctors fight it out. this is how you get it done! use your treating work comp doctor to say how the AME is wrong. use your private doctor if the work comp doctor wont do it. check with your attorney. if he is worthy he will do what i suggest. if he does not care, he will tell you there is nothing he can do.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.