Charlotte, NC asked in Medical Malpractice and Workers' Compensation for California

Q: I have a "HIKIDA" Case. No Apportioning. Neurosurgeon given to Me. Said His Surgery went Stormy. For Me to Apply SSDI.

My Given Neurosurgeon force this type of Surgery Failed. "FBBS". He Admitted a "Failed Back Surgery Syndrome" he Said. It Caused Me a Brand New Constant Injury to My Left Shoulder. Nitely and Daily. Bicep and Down Arm to Hand and Fingers. Headaches. "Cervical Myelopathy". He said have No More Surgery. Should I try Another Surgeon or just be Considered "PTD"?

1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Alan Jackson
Gary Alan Jackson
  • Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • Huntington Beach, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: you need to do both. seek the advice of another doctor, consider a med mal case and go for PTD if you cant reasonable return to suitable gainful employment due to the injury. if you have past injuries or any other health conditions, an SIBTF case should be considered as well. call an experienced work comp attorney for a free consultation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.