Paragould, AR asked in Car Accidents for Arkansas

Q: How can I prove my innocence if no lawyer will help me? I have been wrongfully found at fault and I need help

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Randy Bryan Ligh
Randy Bryan Ligh
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Baton Rouge, LA

A: More information is needed on this however unless a court of law has ruled on the issue of fault, you have every right to fight the current/previous opinions of the investigating officer, insurance companies and others by filing a lawsuit and having a trial.

Donna Branch agrees with this answer

Donna Branch
Donna Branch
  • West Memphis, AR
  • Licensed in Arkansas

A: I'm sorry that it doesn't appear that an attorney will help you. If the investigating officer is the one that found you at fault that is not the end of it. I would suggest consistently and throughly explaining your take of the accident to the insurance company. You can still seek damages for your damages and your injury.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.