Q: What can I Do when a Nurse Case Manager goes to My Nuerosureon before I Attend Visit and Stops My Surgery?

I was Set Up to have a Much Needed Cervical Surgery Suggested By MRIs and Other Exams to have a 3 Disc's Herniation Surgery and Severe Foramina Stenosis and Kyphosis Surgery by a Neck Go to Neurosurgeon. He wrote in Three Reports how Bad I Needed this Surgery. But go Ahead and Finish the Functional Restoration Program. I was and Still is in Severe Pain Numbing and Tingling. She had Lied on Me. On His 4th Report. He Changed His Mind to Perform this Muched Needed Surgery. Said I Was Not a Good Candidate for Surgery. All Because of What She Wrote. I have Proof of this .He Wrote on His Amended Report. Even Claimed that I am Doing Better. What Can I Do About This?

1 Lawyer Answer
Haleh Shekarchian
Haleh Shekarchian
  • Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • Beverly Hills, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Is the doctor providing an opinion as to why he is changing his recommendation?

I suggest you get a second opinion from another doctor ASAP and obtain a neutral opinion AME or QME as well.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.